The First Tee of Naples/Collier is always grateful of anyone who would like to volunteer their time.
We welcome people who can assist in all areas, including:
- Coaching - teach or assist a head coach in regularly scheduled classes (6 weeks)
- Playing Supervisor - walk with the kids during supervised play opportunities (6 weeks)
- Life Skills Coach - teach different levels in the Life Skills curriculum (6 weeks)
- Mentors - make a difference in the life of children – group golf outing with mentee (1 year)
- Administration - record program applications, mailings etc.
For more information on our Volunteer Program, please contact Lisa Chandler, Director of Programming at:
Please fill out the forms and mail to the following address:
Once your application is processed, a staff member will contact you to discuss your interests and time availability.
You will then be asked to attend one of our volunteer orientations.
Mailing address: The First Tee of Naples/Collier
1370 Creekside Blvd.
Naples, FL 34108