The First Tee of Naples/Collier is always grateful for anyone who would like to volunteer their time.
For more information on our Volunteer Program, please contact Derek Clemmensen at
We welcome people who can assist in all areas, including:
- Coaching - teach or assist a head coach in regularly scheduled classes (6 weeks)
- Playing Supervisor - walk with the kids during supervised play opportunities (6 weeks)
- Life Skills Coach - teach different levels in the Life Skills curriculum (6 weeks)
- Mentors - make a difference in the life of children – group golf outing with mentee (1 year)
- Administration - record program applications, mailings etc.
Once your application is processed, a staff member will contact you to discuss your interests and time availability.
You will then be asked to attend one of our volunteer orientations.
Mailing address: The First Tee of Naples/Collier
5644 Tavilla Cir. Suite #207
Naples, FL 34110